The glorious relaunch of X-COM: UFO Defense, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, was easily one of the most well-regarded games of 2012. An isometric grid-based tactical game initially released on PC and consoles, the player was the commanding officer of Earth’s last line of defense against an invading alien army with sinister designs on the planet and humankind. Its subsequent character customization DLC, the substantial expansion Enemy Within and its mobile port, and the developer-endorsed mod Long War all helped prolong the lifespan of the XCOM relaunch. It only makes sense that the recent announcement of XCOM 2 was welcomed by fans.
- Review: Bratz: Flaunt Your Fashion is in Rock Angelz’s Shadow by Nyasha Oliver
- These Chill Apple Arcade Puzzle Games Shut My Brain Up by Madison Butler
- The Four Best Romance Club Stories To Play First by Luna Ye
- Wario and Waluigi: Who are They, Anyway? by Melissa Brinks
- Autistic Representation in Video Games by Angharad Redden