Welcome back to Postgame, Sidequest’s monthly Patreon-exclusive podcast, where the editors lay down hot takes on cold games. This month, we’re taking a little break from postgraduate research topics and checking in on what we’ve been playing recently… or, you know, two months ago. We’re working on catching up!
Timestamps and topics:
- Genesis Noir 0:1:48 – 0:11:15
- Wilmot’s Warehouse 0:11:24 – 0:17:33
- Resident Evil 2 Remake 0:17:33 – 0:22:49
- A Mending 0:22:49 – 0:36:09
- Arson, Murder, and (Blue)jaywalking 0:36:09 – 0:42:07
- Persona 5 Strikers 0:42:23 – 0:49:17
- The Sims 4 0:49:17 – 0:58:14
- Apocalypse World 0:58:14 – 1:13:57
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night 1:13:57 – 1:22:00
Pieces we mentioned:
- Interview: Jeeyon Shim and Shing Yin Khor on Connected Path and Keepsake Games
- Makin’ WooHoo: The Sims and My Sexual Awakening
- Making Friends With the Grim Reaper: Processing My Grief in The Sims
- Let Me Tell You About My OC: Elaine Morrigan is Terrible
Pieces we didn’t mention but you might like:
- Unpopular Opinion: Resident Evil 7 Failed Its Fans
- Honey Heist
- Count as a Small Gang
- My Daughter, the Queen of France
Theme music is Bass Thee by Alexander Nakarada, used under Creative Commons 0.
Melissa Brinks is Sidequest’s editor in chief, co-creator of the Fake Geek Girls podcast, author of The Compendium of Magical Beasts, and an aspiring beekeeper. She once won an argument on the internet, and tweets at @MelissaBrinks.