Well, it’s nearing that time of year again: zombie game time. Halloween is good for many things, not the least of which is dressing up like the undead, sitting in my dark living room, and playing a fine zombie game. But how to choose the right one?? I’ve made you a chart to help with the difficult choice.
- 5 Low-Prep, GMless Games to Play from Far Away
- I’m Addicted to a Ridiculous Mobile Game Because I Want all the Characters to Smooch
- Mystic Messenger Trash: Gals Being Pals in Jaehee’s Route
- Mystic Messenger Trash: How Abuse Hides Itself As Love in Jumin’s Route
- Wario and Waluigi: Who are They, Anyway?