What makes Hollow Knight beautiful is the ways we can look beyond it to see into our own experiences. There are story and thematic elements of that may miss a lot of its audience, but caught Summer Coff square in the chest. Spoilers within.
- Mystic Messenger Trash: How Abuse Hides Itself As Love in Jumin’s Route by Naseem Jamnia
- Star Crossed: An Interview with Alex Roberts by Angie Wenham
- 5 Surprising Things About Kingdom Hearts III From E3 by Azha Reyes
- Mystic Messenger Trash: #MeToo and Toxic Masculinity in Zen’s Route by Naseem Jamnia
- Mystic Messenger Trash: On Mental Illness, Self-Sacrifice, and “Casual Racism” in Yoosung’s Route by Naseem Jamnia