Avery Delaney takes a look at ‘Emily is Away’ and how ambiguous characterization can lead to multiple valid readings.
- Mystic Messenger Trash: How Abuse Hides Itself As Love in Jumin’s Route by Naseem Jamnia
- Star Crossed: An Interview with Alex Roberts by Angie Wenham
- 5 Surprising Things About Kingdom Hearts III From E3 by Azha Reyes
- Mystic Messenger Trash: On Mental Illness, Self-Sacrifice, and “Casual Racism” in Yoosung’s Route by Naseem Jamnia
- Mystic Messenger Trash: #MeToo and Toxic Masculinity in Zen’s Route by Naseem Jamnia